Thursday, July 10, 2008

Awww, Thank You!!


My very good friend Annette of Huckleberry Arts bestowed onto me this
wonderful Brilliante award. I have never considered myself brilliant,
but after looking up the definition,..come to think of it... I have always been drawn to glitter! LOL!!! Thank you soo much Annette!!xxx
1bril·liant
adjective
1: very bright : glittering a brilliant light2 a: striking, distinctive a brilliant example b: distinguished by unusual mental keenness or alertness, to shine.

I must now nominate 7 other friendly blogs who shine! ;-)
1Bloomies Etc....Chris
2PrimCreek...Terri
3Little Cotton Aprons..Kathie
4Calico and Cards....Ann
5Curiosities808....Alicia
6Confessions of An Apron Queen...The "Apron Queen" herself LOL!!!
7Prims Down Under...Shagsy
The rules for receiving this award are
1) Put the logo on your blog.2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4) Add links to those blogs on yours.5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

No comments: