Monday, October 20, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
These incredible jack O lanterns are the creations of Scott at Stolloween
He is so generous to provide this tutorial...Check him out!!!
There's still plenty of time to make one or a whole yard full for this year's Halloween display.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
This great looking recipe was found at Oodlekadoodle Primitives
Chocolate Candy Corn Bark
2-cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1-cup white chocolate chips
1-cup candy corn
1. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining with alumium foil.
2.In separate bowls, melt the chocolates in the microwave or over a double boiler.
3. Stir 1/2 cup candy corn into the dark chocolate, and pour the chocolate onto the foiled pan. Ising a spoom or spatula, smooth the chocolate out in an even layer. It does not have to cover the whole pan.
4. Take a spoon and scoop small amouths of white chocolate over the dark in a random pattern. Use a toothpick or the tip of a knife to swirl the two chocolates together. Don't swril too much, you want to be able to see the distinct chocolates in the end.
5. Place the remaining 1/2 cup candy corn over the wet chocolates, sprinkling randomly and pressing them gently into the chocolate until they adhere.
6. Put the chocolate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden.
7. When the bark is firm, remove it from the foil and break it.