Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pay It Forward


From Kirrily's blog at Five Roses-Prim and Pretty is this great idea to begin the New Year!!..I've copied and pasted the rules..
So do you want to play with me? The first 3 visitors to my blog and leave a comment saying that they would like to be involved will receive a handmade gift from me within 365 days. You must email me to confirm your details.

These 3 visitors must have their own blog, place the PIF logo on your blog and link it back to me. Then you must offer the same to the first 3 visitors to visit your blog and follow the above steps that I have done. Remember their is no stress...you have one year to PIF.



Sent from Pauline to my primitve doll making group,Primraggchatters.

Santa...A Crafter's Christmas Poem..


Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know....good little girls
should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,
and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look
in this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap,
I'll see you next year!"....ROFL!! ;-)

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hi me dear, enjoyed your crafter's Christmas poem!

I'm not doing the PIF thing, due to being strange, but I wish you gals luck in spreading in PIF joy!