Sunday, October 17, 2010

Olde St. Nick Hanging treat Container a.k.a. "Cone-Head"


St. Nick
Originally uploaded by Kitsch N Sink Studio
I found a stash of heavy cardboard thread cones, at first, I didn't know what I would do with them, I just knew I had to have them! lol..
and these hanging treat cones are what I came up with..because of my nutty sense of humor, I've been calling them "Cone-Heads"
(see previous posts to see others I've made for Halloween)..and it sort of stuck..This is the first "Cone-head" of the Christmas Season. ;-)

2 comments:

C. Dianne Zweig said...

..Reminder "Go Purple" Wednesday, October 20th....Read More on my blog,

Dianne
Kitsch n Stuff

Jan said...

Okay, this has nothing to do with the Santa but I love your kitchen curtain. Who would've ever thought to use aprons. What a novel idea.
Love your blog too. I will visit later when I have time to browse