Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hi! and Welcome!!

This is my first post and I will be spending the next several days setting up. I would love to hear any suggestions and comments. I need all the help I can get!!! LOL...;-)

I would like to thank Flora of "Bonehead Studio" for my very first award!!!! How exciting!!! I was soo shocked because she awarded it to me before this blog was created. Talk about motivation! LOL.....

So now I pass it onto friends who are inspirations, and make this world a better place. I have not figured out how to do the names with a link to their sites just yet, but I will!! In the meantime, just know I think you all are the best!! Thank you!
Kira of Bushel and Peck
Sharon, aka..Shagsy of Prims Down Under
Susan of Prim and Proper Folks
Terri of PrimCreek

4 comments:

From A Creative Heart said...

Your blog looks wonderful and I love the pictures!!! Great job!!
Hugs,
Debbie
www.fromacreativeheart.blogspot.com

Flora said...

AHAHA!!!! Glad to see that you finally did it Kristine!!!!Looks pretty darn good !!!!
Blessings,Flora

Kristine said...

Thanks you guys! ;-)
I still have lots to figure out!

Susan Walker said...

Ohhh...you are sooo sweet! Thank you so much for this beautiful award! I am adding you to my links right now and can't wait to read your blog regularly. Everything looks wonderful..Hugs--Susan